Glass Art Summer Camps 2021
Our popular Summer Glass Camps are back! This year, we have a different and more in-depth concept with several options for students based on age, studio interest, time commitment, price point, and more. Each camp is hands-on, and campers will work side-by-side with our talented artist instructors, and also create collaboratively with their peers. Each student will create a number of glass art projects to bring home. Additionally, students will be introduced to the scientific concepts that have shaped modern glass making and the history of glass art and craft in America.
Health and safety are our top priorities, and Glass Art Kalamazoo will adhere to strict COVID-19 guidelines to protect our staff, instructors, and students. See our list of Summer Camp protocols at the bottom of this page.
Learn more about each of our 2021 camps below. Sign up with a friend, or make one here… you will be talking about Summer Glass Camp all year!
An Important Message about Safety Protocols for Summer Camp 2021
The health and safety of our students, staff, and broader Glass Art Kalamazoo community are our top priority. Our studios have been open for in-person instruction (social-distanced, half capacity, and masked-up) since February 2021, following federal, state, and local public health guidelines.
Until further notice, we will remain at that capacity for 2021 Summer Camp classes.
Also, until further notice, we will abide by the safety protocols, directed by federal, state, and local health department guidelines including:
- Requiring all attendees and parents and guardians to wear a mask within the studio
- Staggered or longer check-in and check-out times and/or outdoor check-in
- Regular temperature screening of students and staff
- Decreasing group sizes and student/staff ratios
- Increased frequency of hand-washing, especially around bathroom breaks
- Hand sanitizer available at all entry and exit points and throughout the studio
- Creative programming aimed at reducing the amount of physical contact and shared items
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all of our facilities
- Limiting outside visitors
- Safe transition procedures within the studio space utilizing social distancing guidelines
We appreciate your support of Glass Art Kalamazoo and ask for your understanding and patience as we continue to navigate through this pandemic together.
Please contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org | (269) 552-9802.
This program made possible through support from: